The Foodies100 is the UK’s largest database of UK food and drink bloggers, with more than 800 bloggers listed in our first ever index of the UK’s top food bloggers.
If you are a brand or PR agency looking to work with food bloggers, why not sign up for a free trial of our service? During January, we are offering the brands the opportunity to try out the Foodies100 service completely free of charge. If you like our service, you can sign up for unlimited use of the Foodies100 database for 12 months for just £195. Register for trial access to the Foodies100 today!
Using the Foodies100, you will be able to:
- Quickly and easily search our database of 800 UK food bloggers to find blogs by location, subject, cooking style and more
- Easily evaluate blogs based on their Foodies100 ranking, which is a monthly score reflecting popularity, influence and engagement
- Read profiles written by bloggers, and access links to blogs and Twitter accounts to research blogs before making a pitch
- Identify bloggers for review opportunities, event invitations – and more
- Contact bloggers directly using our messaging service – no need to hunt down email addresses and Twitter IDs
Over the coming months, the Foodies100 will also be working with brands on a range of initiatives. For more details of the services we offer, check out our “Foodies100 for Brands” page.
If you are interested in advertising, sponsorship, review or giveaway opportunities, then please get in touch to find out more. To start your free trial of the Foodies100 today, please register on our PR registration page.