Flea Enterprises

50 Fabulous Festive Posts

December 17th, 2012

How is all the Christmas preparation going? We’re on the final stretch now and it seems from twitter and facebook that you’ve all been cooking up a storm and blogging some wonderful recipes and tips. We’d love you to share all those posts with us – I think many of us could do with a little last minute inspiration!

So whether you’ve been making cookies with the children, blogging tips for preparing the Christmas dinner or sharing your favourite festive recipes, then we would like to see them. Add your links to the widget below and we’ll share as many as we can over on twitter, facebook and pinterest.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Written by Foodies100

Sally is the publisher of Foodies100, the UK's largest directory of brilliant UK food and drink blogs and bloggers. Every day of the week, we promote the UK's best and most exciting blogs about food and drink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Comments

1. Posted 17 December 2012 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

I made these lovely festive alternatives to Mince Pies: Mulled Wine and Cranberry Frangipane Pies

They honestly make your house smell amazing!

2. Posted 18 December 2012 at 7:39 am | Permalink

Hi thanks for hosting, I hope it’s ok to link up if I’m not in the foodies 100 list? If not i’m number 45. I’ve linked up some white chocolate caramel Christmas Trees and Snowmen :) Thanks for hosting ,going to check out some of the other posts now :)

3. Posted 18 December 2012 at 9:16 am | Permalink

I’ve added my Christmas gift guide, with lots of gifts suitable for foodies, as usual. :-)

4. Posted 18 December 2012 at 11:23 am | Permalink

I’ve made some strawberry & white chocolate cookies.

5. Posted 19 December 2012 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks for letting me know about this, have posted my Lebkuchen Christmas biscuits.

6. Posted 30 December 2012 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

Have posted a marvellous hangover easer…..

Bottoms up!