We all have busy lives, and most of us want to get great food on the table with ease, speed and a minimum of fuss.
On Thursday we are hosting a twitter party alongside Flora asking for your tips and advice on how to “cheat” in the kitchen, to save time, money and effort. We would love you to share your:-
- Tips and advice to save time
- Ideas on how to save money
- Great dishes that impress with minimal effort
- Photos & links to videos
If you have some great tips we want to hear for you. Join the #CheatonButter Twitter Party with Flora Mum, Tiffany Jones, who will be sharing her top tips on how to cheat in the kitchen. For some ideas ahead of Thursday visit Flora’s Facebook and Pinterest pages.
To Take Part:
- Follow @OfficialFloraUK and @foodies100 on Twitter
- Tweet us between 1pm – 2pm on Thursday 14th March with your suggestions for kitchen “cheats”, using #CheatonButter
- The four best suggestions submitted during the party will win a prize from Flora – a brand new Kenwood K Mix Toaster worth around £50.