Next Saturday (11th May) is Blog Summit Birmingham when over 100 bloggers will be meeting up to talk about blogging, see old friends, make new, chat and eat cake.
If you are coming a few important details are below.
- Venue: The Studio, Birmingham
- Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Transport: 5 min walk from New Street Station or park at the local NCP
- Timings: We kick off at 10am and will finish around 4pm, although you can stay to chat until 4.30pm
- Hashtag: If you’re coming, or just following along online, the hashtag for the event is #blogsummit
Many thanks to Argos our sponsors, who will be at the event to talk about working with bloggers on reviews and other ways to work together. Because of their sponsorship the event is completely free to attend for independent bloggers.
We have a busy day planned with lots of sessions from some of the UK’s blogging experts. There will be lots of tea, coffee, a hot lunch and importantly cake. Cake makes the world go round at Blog Summit.
If you are coming and have any questions, please tweet us @foodies100 or @tots100 and we will do our best to help.
Say Hello Before Blog Summit
I was really shy, and just a little bit scared, when I went to my first blogging event as I did not know anyone, so we are inviting everyone to say a virtual “Hello” before the event. Take a photo of yourself and tweet it (and send to Instagram) saying “I am going to #Blogsummit” and copy in @foodies100 or @tots100.
Here is a taste of what we will be talking about.