There’s nothing quite like the perfect cup of tea – and there’s nothing nicer than finding the perfect treat to enjoy alongside the warming drink.
The Foodies100 has teamed up with Tea India (www.teaindia.co.uk) and award-winning chef Ravinder Bhogal to bring together some of the best baked treats to serve alongside Tea India’s brand new range of specialty Chai and Black tea blends.
Tea India is a new, delicious, premium tea range, offering three authentic Chais (vanilla, cardamom and masala) and a Black tea blend – all created using the finest ingredients and 70 years of tea-blending experience.
Ravinder has created some fantastic recipes that are each perfectly matched to Tea India, but we want to know what are your recommendations for the perfect tea break?
Do you have a perfect afternoon tea baked treat? Whether it’s a biscuit or a melt-in-the-mouth pastry, we want to know what you’d serve alongside Tea India’s fantastic new range of teas.
#chaitea TWITTER PARTY
Join us at 1pm on Wednesday 10th July on Twitter for a live Twitter party where we’ll be asking Ravinder Bhogal for her baking and recipe tips – and inviting our bloggers to share their own tips, ideas and recipes.
We have some great prizes on offer for the best recipes and tips submitted during the Twitter party. Four winners will each receive a £25 voucher for a supermarket of their choice, and the top 10 Tweets will each receive a month’s supply of Tea India products.
HOW TO TAKE PART
- Join in on Twitter between 1 and 2pm on Wednesday, 10 July.
- Make sure you’re following @foodies100 and @TeaIndiaUK
- Tweet your tips, recipes and questions using the #chaitea hashtag
Terms and Conditions
- The #chaitea prizes are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Finn (the Promoter), Tea India or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when a person has tweeted their tea time tip with the hashtag #chaitea, based around the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotor details are as follows: Finn Communications, 14 Foundry Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5QP.
- No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from 1:00pm (GMT) on 10/07/2013 to 2:00pm (GMT) on 10/07/2013 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- Winners will be announced on this website by 31/07/2013.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts