Each Friday at 10am we invite a Foodies100 member to share their favourite ten posts with us. If you’d like to share some of your favourite reads then get in touch with our editor Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a link back to your own site and other social platforms, as well as the opportunity to introduce yourself to a bunch of new readers.
This week, we’ve got Mary from Keynko choosing her favourite posts.
OVER TO MARY…
Spending the whole day reading through food blogs and looking at the amazing photography that goes with them, is not doing anything for my diet! But it has certainly been enjoyable and I have filled my bookmarks list with things to go back to and try later…
- My Little Italian Kitchen really whetted my taste buds with their parmesan coated courgettes – my favourite cheese and my favourite vegetables – all in one crispy golden goodness! Perfect for a summer evening supper or maybe even a picnic, of just because maybe?
- The Crazy Kitchen shared a really interesting version of one of our family staples – butternut squash and hazelnut spaghetti. The nutty taste of the oil must be the most amazing compliment to the earth squash – it’s on my shopping list for next week!
- I know Easter is all over – but everywhere is reducing the price of their seasonal chocolate – so it would be rude not to have a final go at creme egg brownies! Perhaps I’ll start the diet after I’ve tried these from Mummy Mishaps!
- Bake or Break have made some yummy looking cookies – Snickerdoodles is such an amazing name for something that looks so nice. I’m going to have to try them!
- The Good Life Mum makes some amazing food and her pictures always make it look even more tempting. The taste combination of her coffee and cardamon ice cream must be a real hit in the taste buds!Well worth a visit to her blog (she even made her own bacon once – my husband’s favourite blogger. I wonder why?)
- Which blogging list would be complete without the ever lovely Mammasaurus? Her photography is always beautiful and her fudge recipes are to just die for! For inspiration on taking pictures of your recipes – this is the place to go!
- I discovered Hijacked By Twins when she joined in a link up I’m running and what a discovery it was! Yummy food, and a lovely person – go on over and see for yourselves! Her chocolate caramel marble cake looks amazing.
- This post was actually chosen by my beloved (he has a habit of reading over my shoulder so no swearing please!) He is a huge fan of smoked mackerel and and rather fell in love with I’m Counting UFOs‘ pate for a simple and yummy version.
- I love making food for free from the hedgerows and this wonderful wild garlic pesto from Bavarian Sojourn looks and sounds….. sorry I was too busy drooling in my computer then! I need to find a source of wild garlic near here – I so want to cook with it!
- And last but certainly not least – The Intrepid Misadventurer and a delicious goats cheese tart. Goats cheese lends it’s self to this sort of dish so well, it would be almost rude not to include it!
So that’s my 10 at 10 and may I say it was harder than I thought it would be! Way too many of you are amazing cooks and brilliant photographers so here’s to all of you who share your delicious food with the internet.