Meals don’t have to be meaty to be delicious.
With many of us trying to increase our intake of vegetables, there has never been a better time to add more vegetarian meals to your repertoire – even if you’re not planning on becoming a full-time vegetarian.
To celebrate National Vegetarian Week, which runs from May 19-25, the folks at Betta Living are launching a fab competition to win up to £750 in gift vouchers for your vegetarian recipes – with one runner-up also receiving £250 in vouchers. The best recipes will also be featured on the Betta Living website during National Vegetarian Week.
Huge congratulations to our winner of £750 in gift vouchers – Jacob and Me’s grown up grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Second place goes to this spicy cauliflower tempura by Citrus Spice – who gets £250 in vouchers. Well done!
How to Enter
- All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is to share an original vegetarian recipe on your blog – simple!
- The exact ingredients and style of cuisine are up to you – just so long as your recipe is tasty and meat-free!
- We’d love to see great photos and step-by-step instructions in your blog post so readers can recreate your recipe
- Be sure to mention in your post that you’re entering the Betta Living Vegetarian Recipe competition
- Once your post is live, email your entry to email@example.com to officially enter into the competition
- Make sure your entry is submitted before 12pm GMT on Wednesday 14 May, 2014.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges, and announced on the Betta Living website
(Terms and conditions apply)