Many of us are leading busy lifestyles these days, but we still want to ensure that the food we grab on the go is part of a healthy lifestyle.
It’s National Protein Week next week, and to mark the occasion, Foodies100 is teaming up with Upbeat, a brand new high-protein, low fat dairy drink, for a Twitter party all about healthy eating and the important role that protein plays in helping you and your family healthy. Ensuring you have enough protein in your diet keeps you fuller for longer, and that means you’re less likely to be tempted by the biscuit tin!
So join us next Tuesday, 27th May, at 8pm for our #NPW Twitter party. We’ve got five £25 John Lewis vouchers to give away for the best Tweets, so come along and share your favourite tips and recipes. There will also be a chance to put your questions to Upbeat’s very own nutritionist, Sophie Enever.
WE WANT TO KNOW:
- When it comes to choosing a healthy meal, do you ever think about protein content?
- How do you normally start your day – are you a breakfast skipper or is it the most important meal for you?
- If you get an energy dip in the day, what do you reach for?
- Apart from keeping hunger at bay, what else do you think protein is good for?
HOW TO TAKE PART
- Make sure you’re following @foodies100 and @feelingupbeat on Tuesday 27 May at 8pm
- Tweet us your healthy eating tips, recipes and questions between 8 and 9pm
- Don’t forget to use the #NPW hashtag on your Tweets
- We’ll be giving away five £25 John Lewis vouchers for the best Tweets!
We hope to see you there!
Terms and Conditions: The #NPW prizes are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Flea Enterprises (the Promoter), or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when a person has tweeted their question or tip with the hashtag #NPWl, based around the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions. The competition will be open from 8:00pm to 9:00pm (GMT) on 27/05/2014. Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability. Winners will be announced on this website within 30 days of the closing date. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s). By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.