Foodies100 is proud to be part of the biggest blog network in the UK – we LOVE working with food bloggers and offering exciting opportunities to you all. And it’s really important that you keep your profile up to date, to ensure we’re pulling in the right data. We feed that data into a big metrics machine which calculates your score each month and works out your place in the Foodies100 chart.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
To ensure your blog continues to be scored correctly, make sure you have the Foodies100 badge on your site. Then log into your Foodies100 account and check the following on your profile:
- Is your blog URL correct? (Check whether your blog should have a www or not – entering it wrongly will make a difference.)
- Is your Instagram URL included?
- Is your Twitter ID correct and up to date? (The first part of the URL is provided so just add your user name with no @ symbol.)
- Is everything spelled correctly? One missing/extra letter and your data won’t be pulled in, as it should.
- Have you filled in your profile fully? Brands find it really useful if you mention the town/county where you live, and any specific interests or awards etc.
- Have you added your blog to our Blog Love widget?
- Have you added a Foodies100 badge to your site – this allows us to accurately incorporate visitor numbers into your score.
If you have any problems updating your account then please do email us at email@example.com and someone will take a look.