Summer is the perfect time for al fresco eating – but do you ever wonder if your humble picnic sandwich could be just a bit more exciting?
This evening we’ll be taking inspiration from Paddington Bear and his friends at Warburtons and celebrating sandwich adventures at our #Warbeartons Twitter Party!
Join us from 8pm to 9pm to share your tips, recipes and suggestions for more adventurous sandwiches this summer. We have some fab Warburtons hampers to give away to five lucky Tweeters.
We’ll also be sharing details about the Warbeartons Adventure Bus, which is touring the UK with Paddington Bear this summer, inspiring families with mini adventures and adventurous sandwiches.
The bus will be touring the UK over the next two weeks, and if you spot it – and take a photo – you could win a family holiday! For more information, see the Warburtons Facebook page
So join us this evening for a #Warbeartons Twitter party where we’ll be chatting about:
- Paddington favours Marmalade, but what are your favourite sandwich fillings?
- The Warbeartons Adventure Bus is touring the UK giving families a taste of mini-adventures: what adventures are you planning for the family this summer?
- What are your top tips for keeping sandwiches fresh and tasty during hot weather?
- Warburtons has produced 10 adventurous sandwich recipes this summer, but do you have an adventurous sandwich recipe?
- What would you pack in Paddington’s perfect packed lunch?
How to Take Part
- Make sure you’re following @mum_themadhouse and @foodies100 tonight at 8pm
- Tweet us your sandwich tips and suggestions between 8pm and 9pm using the #Warbeartons hashtag
- The five best Tweets will each win a fab Warburtons hamper
Terms and Conditions: The #Warbeartons prizes are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Flea Enterprises (the Promoter), or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when a person has tweeted their question or tip with the hashtag #Warbeartons, based around the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions. The competition will be open from 8:00pm to 9:00pm (GMT) on 24/07/2014. Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability. Winners will be announced on this website within 30 days of the closing date. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s). By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.