Each Friday at 10am we invite a Foodies100 member to share their favourite ten posts with us. If you’d like to share some of your favourite recipes then get in touch with our editor Alison at email@example.com. You’ll get a link back to your own site and other social platforms, as well as the opportunity to introduce yourself to a bunch of new readers. But this week’s Ten at Ten is a bit different – we thought we’d celebrate our top ten Foodies100 bloggers this week and choose a post from their blog to showcase… we hope you enjoy!
- First up we have Cook Sister. Jeanne has a lovely way of telling a story at the same time as sharing a recipe – if you haven’t discovered her fab blog yet, her recipe for Kousa mahshi Lebanese stuffed courgettes is a great place to start.
- We had ten squash and pumpkin recipes on Foodies100 last week, but there’s always room for one more. This creamy butternut squash and tomato soup from Tinned Tomatoes would be ideal for lunch today with some crusty bread.
- It’s that time of year when pies and crumbles are just what you fancy after a Sunday roast. Check out A Mummy Too‘s spiced plum, apple and red wine crumble.
- If this recipe doesn’t scream autumn, we don’t know what does. Kavey Eats has got a burnt apple and bourbon ice cream on her blog.
- Slow cooked beef brisket with elderberry glaze and port jus, anyone? Karen at Lavender and Lovage might just have the perfect recipe for you.
- Mari from Mari’s World has been cooking with British trout – her fusilli with smoked trout looks absolutely mouth watering.
- Any Frozen fan will love this snowball birthday cake crafted by Jenny from Mummy Mishaps. D’you wanna build a snowman?
- Foodstuff Finds has got loads of foodie treats on the blog as always but this Teapigs popcorn tea caught our eye.
- ‘Hearty’ is the word we think of when we look at the photos of Frugal Queen‘s beef in ale with spicy parsnip mash.
- Salmon fishcakes with warm tomato and balsamic salad sounds delicious and it’s exactly what Lilinha from Lilinha’s Angel World made to celebrate potato week recently.
Comment below telling us which of these posts is your favourite!