We’re always looking for inspiration on how to use and enjoy food in different ways. This week, we’re sharing some brilliant blog posts by bloggers in association with Brioche Pasquier. Each blogger received some of their brioche toast and milk chocolate filled brioche rolls, being set the challenger to test it out and create something special for an autumn picnic. Shall we see what they came up with?
- Donna from Redhead Babyled had a family style picnic tea with cheese, grapes and cold meats… followed by chocolate filled brioche rolls.
- Brace yourselves – this maple and pecan brioche pudding made by Snaffles’ Mummy looks delish.
- Bintu from Recipes From A Pantry has got some ace tips on having a stylish autumn picnic. Mmm cinnamon spiced apple juice.
- Mama’s Haven made some super cute Halloween brioche ghosts and bats!
- If croque monsieur and toast garlic brioche skewers sound up your street, check out the PODcast blog.
- Keeping it healthy, In The Playroom’s post is all about sliced banana on brioche.
- Wendy from Inside The Wendy House went full on French with her meal and as well as making a chocolate brioche pudding, added baked camembert to the table.
- It was raining when Emma and 3 tried out her brioche so she had an indoor picnic tea on the living room carpet!
- We love the chocolate and strawberry jam pops on Simply Sensational Food – don’t you?
If you’ve tried Brioche Pasquier, comment and tell us what you thought!