Have you heard? Apparently soups are the new juice! We’re talking about health fads, of course, and we’ve actually always loved soups, but it’s a good excuse to take a wander around some of our favourite food bloggers’ soup recipes.
- Beetroot and carrot soup with feta cheese sounds like the perfect place to start, and Ciara from My Fussy Eater’s recipe is packed with vitamins A, B6 and C, potassium, magnesium, iron and folic acid. Healthy or what?
- Also signing the praises of beetroot is Nutritious Deliciousness – her take on it is roasted beetroot and butterbean soup. Looks hearty!
- Rather brilliantly, Camilla from Fab Food 4 All came across an old recipe of her mother’s from the 1970s – check out the retro courgette soup here.
- Add some heat to your lunch with this tomato, bean and chorizo soup from Julie’s Family Kitchen. It looks so filling you could probably go without bread.
- We love a light soup, and this watercress soup made in a Thermomix looks super light. Take a look over on Feisty Tapas.
- If you manage to find any final pumpkins of the season, why not make this roasted pumpkin and garlic soup from Love Loretta’s Kitchen?
- Jan from A Glug Of Oil makes a mean spicy red pepper and sweet paprika soup – finished off with a drizzle of cream. Delicious!
- Sometimes you can’t beat a simple tomato soup, like this one from It’s Not Easy Being Greedy.
- Kirsty from Hijacked by Twins likes to sneak extra veg into her kids with this wholesome sweet potato and carrot soup. Clever stuff.
- This Thai green curry noodle soup is almost like having a takeaway meal, yet it’s so much healthier. We like, Becca from Amuse Your Bouche.
What are your favourite soups to cook? Comment below and tell us, and don’t forget to link up your healthy recipes to our new monthly linky! If you’d like to contribute a 10 at 10 post, email our editor Alison at email@example.com