Our mums always told us it’s the most important meal of the day, but breakfasts don’t have to be boring. From mouthwatering waffles to homemade granola, our Foodies100 bloggers have loads of fantastic recipes to inspire us to start our day with style.
Here are ten of our favourite breakfast recipes – which one is your favourite?
- These healthy hot chocolate breakfast smoothies look amazing, and Ren Behan says if you don’t like avocado, you can replace it with banana in the recipe.
- Oh wow! The Little Loaf’s spicy black bean breakfast tostadas will certainly put a spring in your step.
- Cakey Boi has put a twist on the classic blueberry muffin here, and we love the square shape too!
- No breakfast round up would be complete without a full English and Sarah from Taming Twins is claiming to have the easiest one ever on her blog.
- Great for a family brunch, these filled croissants from Fab Food 4 All can be done with ham and cheese or if you have a sweet tooth, some marzipan.
- Emily from A Mummy Too’s cinnamon waffles with caramelised apples look incredible – think of the brownie points you’d get if you cooked these for your other half.
- We think the idea of making and freezing a breakfast sandwich for emergency use is genius! Check out these ones on Lavender and Lovage.
- Make your own granola with this recipe over on Neil’s Healthy Meals.
- Mmm this sausage and onion frittata on Mrs Bishop’s Bakes And Banter has Sunday brunch written all over it.
- Ending on a healthy one – My Golden Pear’s bircher muesli would have us feeling smug and saintly all day.
If you’d like to contribute a Ten at Ten post on your favourite ten recipes, email our editor Alison on firstname.lastname@example.org