Get your shamrocks out and don your best green clothes as it is time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day next Tuesday. We have a fabulous selection of Irish inspired recipes from our Foodies100 bloggers to help get the party going.
- Lavender and Lovage is totally spoiling us with not just one recipe but a St. Patrick’s Day Feast which includes a traditional Irish champ recipe.
- Boiled Bacon Ribs with salad from Wholesome Ireland is also on the menu, served with a couple of thick slices of white bread and butter. Mmmm.
- St. Patrick’s day couldn’t possibly pass without soda bread, but how about a bit of a twist with The Crazy Kitchen’s Irish Soda Bread, Orange & Baileys Ice Cream. It looks amazing and apparently the bread gives the ice-cream a nutty texture.
- I am a huge fan of comfort food so this vegetarian Guinness Shepherd’s Pie with lentils and spinach from Amuse Your Bouche looks lovely.
- There is no party without cake so luckily Casa Costello has made a Happy St. Patrick’s Day Cake which according to Helen is not a particularly Irish recipe but has been given the Emerald Isle touch with green frosting and a sprinkle shamrock.
- Keeping us all on the straight and narrow is My Fussy Eater’s Shamrock Shake, a much healthier version of its sugar laden namesake. A stunning vivid green colour, the shake is packed full of goodness.
- There is still a nip in the air so I thought Super Golden Bakes’ Beef, Mushroom & Stout Stew would be the perfect recipe to keep us warm.
- Another mouthwatering recipe is Farmersgirl Kitchen’s Slow-Cooked Pulled Chipotle Brisket made with Irish beef.
- As a party is even better with two cakes we have Hijacked By Twins’ deliciously moist Guinness and Chocolate St.Patrick’s cake.
- And finally St. Patrick’s Day just wouldn’t be the same without Baileys Irish cream so Maison Cupcake’s Chocolate Baileys cupcakes with Baileys buttercream icing are a delicious way to end our Irish feast.
If you would like to contribute a Ten at Ten post on your favourite ten recipes, email our editor on email@example.com