Congratulations to our winners:
Everyone has a food that’s earned a special place in their heart – often something fondly remembered from our youth.
For me, it’s Salt & Vinegar crisps, which my Dad bought me as a treat each Saturday morning after swimming practice. Luckily, my favourite Walkers salt & vinegar crisps are still around, but has your favourite flavour disappeared?
This Autumn, Walkers is bringing back five of its most popular flavours and calling on the British public to vote for their favourite. The flavour with the most votes will remain on shelves permanently.
On Tuesday, September 29 from 1-2pm, Walkers and Foodies100, along with top Foodies100 blogger Helen from Fuss Free Flavours, are joining up for a #BringItBack Twitter party. Join us on Twitter from 1-2pm and you could win one of five Walkers hampers including a selection of Walkers snacks and a £25 supermarket voucher!
What’s more, by casting your vote to bring back your favourite Walkers flavour, you’ll be entered into a draw for the chance to win £100,000!
We want to know:
- What is your favourite #BringItBack @walkers_crisps flavour?
- What is the perfect sandwich filling to accompany your favourite @walkers_crisps?
- What would you do with £100,000 if you won the @walkers_crisps #BringItBack competition?
- If you could choose to bring anything back from the past, what would it be?
- @Walkers_crisps have brought back Marmite – do you love it or hate it?
How to Take Part
- Don’t forget to follow @foodies100 and @walkers_crisps before 1pm on Tuesday 29 September
- Tweet us your thoughts on your favourite #BringItBack @walkers_crisps flavour!
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #BringItBack on all your Tweets!