We all know fish is good for us but I don’t eat it nearly enough. I find I need inspiring where fish is concerned so am loving these Foodies100 bloggers’ recipes, I hope one of them entices you to try something new.
- One of my favourite ways to eat fish is in a hearty fish pie, so Kavey Eats’ chorizo, cod and pea fish pie sounds absolutely delicious.
- If you are in a hurry to eat Le Coin de Mel’s provençal fish stew could be the perfect solution, ready in about ten minutes!
- Need a little comforting? Then you need Ren Behan’s quick tuna fish pasta , a lovely family friendly recipe.
- Fish isn’t just for dinner, it can also make it onto the breakfast or brunch table, especially Lavender and Lovage’s cheesy coddled eggs with smoked fish, sorrel and dill. Yum!
- I do like my fish to have a flavour-some kick, I can just imagine how good Fab Food 4 All’s teriyaki glazed salmon parcels must taste.
- This fish pie from FreyCob has lovely spinach and cheese in it, topped with fluffy mashed potato, the ideal dish to share with family and friends.
- If you are on a gluten and dairy free diet you may think fish and chips are off the menu…not with The Free From Fairy’s fish and chips though.
- Foodie Quine’s 13 year old son’s sweet potato crispy topped fish pie looks extremely tasty and includes a mix of fish, cheese and eggs. Lovely.
- If you fancy something a little more special, Recipes From A Pantry has a beautiful whole baked sea bass with olives and tahini recipe.
- Finally we have Jen’s Food’s seared tuna, stir fried vegetables and rice noodles, mmmm.
If you would like to write a ten at ten post please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org