Have you still got pumpkins hanging around after Halloween and not sure what to do with them? We have ten very different recipes that may well tempt you into turning them into something very tasty whether that be a spicy stew, something for dessert or even to drink.
- We start off with Michelle from Utterly Scrummy’s delicious looking pumpkin and chorizo bread, what a great combination.
- I do like a risotto and haven’t made one for ages so I may have just been tempted by The Veg Space’s oven-baked pumpkin and leek risotto.
- If you like making soups then this recipe from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary looks amazing. Roasted pumpkin soup with fried sage and white truffle oil. Mmmm.
- I love Caroline Makes’ mini pumpkin stuffed with cauliflower rice, they look fabulous and I bet they taste lovely.
- The great thing about pumpkin is that it’s not just great in savoury dishes but tastes just as good for dessert. So, My Little Italian Kitchen’s moist, easy pumpkin cake with sultanas is perfect and Alida says biting into a slice takes her back to her childhood.
- De Tout Coeur Limousin has a recipe that I absolutely love the sound and look of, a cajun spiced pumpkin and coconut stew all cooked in one pot. Perfect!
- Prepare to drool over Sophie Loves Food’s pumpkin loaf with cream cheese filling and maple drizzle, made with pumpkin puree.
- Another gorgeously mouth-watering cake is a pumpkin toffee apple cake with cream cheese frosting from The Gluten Free Alchemist.
- I am a big fan of adding ginger to my orange coloured vegetables so I can imagine these pumpkin and ginger fairy cakes from London Unattached are a tasty combination.
- We finish off with a Baileys pumpkin spice latte from Veggie Desserts. This cocktail is served warm so the ideal drink for a cold winter night.
If you would like to write a ten at ten post email Nova at firstname.lastname@example.org