The party season is very nearly upon us so get ahead of the preparations and wow your guests with one of our twenty recipes to add that little bit of Christmas sparkle to your party.
- Get your guests into the party mood with a cocktail, how about The Beach Hut Cook’s ultimate raspberry daiquiri made with fresh raspberries and raspberry liqueur.
- Who doesn’t love a mini baked potato, the perfect finger food and Eats Amazing has served these with goats cheese and sour cream, mmmm.
- You can’t have a party without sausage rolls but luckily Thinly Spread has that covered with her vegetarian sausage rolls packed full of gorgeous cheeses, herbs and creme fraiche.
- I think these polenta, cheese and mushroom nibbles from My Little Italian Kitchen look so impressive and very tasty, plus they are perfect for gluten free diets.
- A party isn’t a party without some teeny tiny desserts, prepare to dribble over these mini chocolate pecan pies from Emily’s Recipes and Reviews.
- Food to Glow’s baked halloumi fries with creole marinara dipping sauce would have your guests tripping over each other to grab more of this delicious finger food.
- We are so over crisps, surprise your guests with something a little different, for instance Coffee & Vanilla’s roasted pumpkin seeds with sea salt and real butter.
- Definitely a cocktail for the Christmas season, Mintcustard’s cranberry and orange vodka cocktails look lovely.
- My Fussy Eater has made some fabulous Christmassy themed cheesy puff pastry stars, they look so pretty.
- Hands up who loves a vol au vent? Well The Crazy Kitchen has not only made dairy free ones but they are chocolate ones! Personally I have never made a sweet vol au vent but I’m going to have to now.
top left to right: Emily’s Recipes and Reviews | My Little Italian Kitchen| My Fussy Eater | Eats Amazing | Beach Hut Cook | Thinly Spread
And ten more…
- Quick and easy micro burgers and hot dogs from Domestic Goddesque
- Ricotta, pear and walnut crostini with honey and thyme from Figs and Pigs.
- From Cherished By Me, we have sherry soaked devils on horseback.
- Baked rice samosas from Fuss Free Flavours.
- My Korean Kitchen’s Korean fish cakes.
- Supergolden Bakes’ festive The Red Queen cocktails.
- Smashed pea, feta and mint crostini from Cook Sister.
- Sun-dried tomato and two cheese bites from Jo’s Blue Aga.
- The Crafty Larder’s blackberry whisky.
- Gluten free meatballs pizza from Lau Sunday Cooks.
If you would like to write a seasonal round up email email@example.com