When the evenings turn dark, it’s the perfect time to indulge your taste-buds, and Häagen-Dazs is the perfect way to treat yourself this Christmas.
Häagen-Dazs has been making ice cream like no other since 1961, using high-quality, carefully selected ingredients. Did you know every tub of Häagen-Dazs is made using real cream, milk, eggs and sugar?
You can even find Häagen-Dazs on the world’s finest streets – their world-famous ice cream Christmas cakes are sold on the Champs-Élysées, and this year they’ve even teamed up with renowned Italian interior design Paola Navone to create a very special, limited edition advent calendar Christmas Cake.
This week, Foodies100 is teaming up with Häagen-Dazs for a Twitter party to celebrate your favourite ice cream recipes and creations. We want to know:
- What’s your favourite flavour of Häagen-Dazs and why?
- What do you serve alongside your Häagen-Dazs?
- What is the best part of Christmas – roast dinner or dessert?
- What’s your favourite festive dessert recipe?
- What is the one special moment that makes Christmas real for you?
How to take part:
- Join us on Tuesday 1st December on Twitter from 1-2pm
- Make sure you’re following @foodies100 and @haagendazsuk
- Tweet us using the hashtag #realornothing to join the conversation
- The 10 best tweets will each win vouchers to buy delicious Haagen Dazs ice cream!
Terms and Conditions
Prizes available to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Haagen Dazs or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. An entry is received when you Tweet using the #realornothing hashtag between 1pm and 2pm GMT on 1 December 2016. Any entries outside of these times will not be counted. Ten winners from all the eligible entries will receive a voucher for Haagen Dazs. No cash alternative. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted by Twitter DM. They must respond to notification of their prize within 7 days or the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize. Winners will be announced on the Foodies100 website by 15/12/2015. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.