Congratulations to our winners, who each win a £100 Waitrose/John Lewis voucher!
- Elit Eater Blog
- Claire Justine XO
- Love Food
- The Brilliant Chef
- Vicky Ashley Blog
- Tea and Adventure
- Jargruts Cookery School
- Yet Another Blogging Mummy!
Nothing beats a large dollop of chutney to enjoy with your cheeseboard. You can’t better a slice of roast beef with a generous serving of horseradish.
Sadly though, once the jars of chutney and condiments have fulfilled their specific purposes they tend to be relegated to the back of the fridge. This great glass ‘jar forest’ tends to grow and grow until a big clear out months later. Sound familiar?
‘The Jar Amnesty of 2016’ is your chance to spring clean your fridge and cupboards of lost, abandoned jars of pickle and chutney. And this month, Foodies100 is teaming up with English Provender to challenge food bloggers to come up with some amazing recipes to use up chutneys, and ensure we never again find ourselves lost in a ‘jar forest’!
We’re inviting Foodies100 bloggers to use up the condiments in the back of their fridges and bring their ‘jar forest’ back to life.
Share your inventive and delicious recipes with us, and you could win one of ten fab vouchers for Waitrose/John Lewis worth £100.
Even better, we’re offering 25 bloggers who enter the chance to receive a couple of jars of EPC chutneys and condiments to inspire them – simply complete the form at the bottom of this page to register for your FREE samples!
How to Take Part
- Pick up a jar of English Provender chutney or pickle in your local supermarket, or complete the form below – we’ll send the first 25 bloggers who apply a couple of products to inspire you!
- Create your recipe incorporating one of the chutneys, and share it on your blog before 5pm on Feb 1, 2016
- Your blog post must include images of your recipe being prepared (including an image of the chutney) and the finished dish
- Somewhere in your entry, please include the sentence: “This post is an entry into the #JarAmnesty Challenge with The English Provender Co and Foodies100”
- Be sure to share your entry on Twitter using the #JarAmnesty hashtag and tagging @EnglishProvCo – we will share as many entries as possible.