Are you a little bored with chicken? Need some inspiration on how to perk it up a bit? With so many diverse recipes around I thought it would be a great opportunity to celebrate it. There is no excuse any more to serve up dry, plain and boring chicken with these ten very tasty recipes from our Foodies100 bloggers, enjoy…
- Sew White has made a zingy recipe packed full of vitamins to help beat the January blues- Harissa chicken with cous cous and spiralized vegetables.
- Great party food but also a fun way to serve chicken to the whole family, My Little Italian Kitchen’s chicken skewers coated in polenta which makes them gluten free too!
- A pie has got to be one of the best winter comfort foods, so I could tuck into the Kitchen Sanctuary’s creamy chicken and vegetable puff pie right now. It looks so good.
- I do like chicken with a bit of a kick and so A Little Lusciouness’ roast jerk chicken and green rice is just perfect, it looks amazing too.
- I have never heard of kuli kuli before, it is a Nigerian snack made mainly from peanuts and spices, but now I have I will definitely be trying Dooney’s Kitchen’s kuli kuli fried chicken.
- Are you trying to be a little healthier at the moment but still craving the old favourites? Erren’s Kitchen has a low fat chicken fried rice which is full of flavour but a lot less fat than if you had ordered it in.
- Adding more spice to the mix is Scrummy Lane’s chicken and butternut squash satay curry which uses Thai red curry paste, coconut milk and peanut butter to make this spicy, rich, creamy and nutty curry. Mmmmm.
- Slow cooked meals are not only practical for busy households they taste great too, and love it or loathe it The Crazy Kitchen has been making marmite chicken and vegetables in her slow cooker. As a marmite fan I can imagine it would taste fantastic!
- You cannot beat a good old chicken soup for some winter comfort but Recipes From A Pantry has made a lip-smacking Scottish cock-a-leekie soup full to the brim with vegetables, bacon and chicken.
- Finally we have a quick golden-baked peri-peri chicken, yoghurt and rice cake from Kavey Eats. This is a new concept to me but as a huge rice lover this would be my perfect meal.
If you would like to write a ten at ten post email Nova at Foodies100@fleaenterprises.com