Did you give something up for Lent and are you needing a little support to keep going? Or are you just trying to cut down on your sugar intake? We thought it would be a good idea to share some ‘sin-free’ treats which are all refined sugar free but still super tasty from our amazing Foodies100 bloggers…
- If chocolate is still on the menu but sugar and dairy isn’t then this vegan chocolate almond mousse from The Free From Fairy is the treat for you.
- Perfect for lunch boxes Agata from Bark Time has made delicious sugar free date and coffee muffins.
- Mummy tries’ has an utterly decadent gluten free chocolate torte, which is grain and sugar free and you certainly won’t feel as though you are missing out with this.
- I can vouch for this blueberry lemon spelt loaf from The Whole Ingredient, having made it myself. This vegan recipe is so good and was a hit with the whole family.
- Something to keep you going all day are peanut butter oat bars, which are also dairy free, from the Mummy Mishaps kitchen.
- When you really want to push the boat out, or have a friend’s birthday coming up these chocolate truffles from Euphoric Vegan are absolutely stunning…and they are vegan too!
- If you think no sugar means no cookies, think again, thank goodness Food To Glow has a cardamon and quinoa crunch cookie recipe to keep us satisfied.
- My mouth is watering at Nutritious Deliciousness’ simple raw brownie bites, these will satisfy a chocolate craving and are a great pick up and go treat.
- It may be a little nippy outside but there is always room for ice cream and The Flexitarian has a treat for us…sugar free banana and cherry ice cream which is also vegan and gluten free! Mmmm.
- Finally, are you looking for something refined sugar free and super healthy? Then The Tofu Diaries’ raw spirulina chocolate which is packed full of vitamins and minerals is the tasty way to go leaving you feeling completely virtuous.
If you would like to write a ten at ten post email Nova at email@example.com