I know, I know, we’re a bit past Cinco de Mayo but frankly, it’s never a bad time for a Tex Mex dinner and our Foodies100 bloggers have come up with some amazing dishes this month, as part of a challenge sponsored by Old El Paso.
Check out the links below for some fiery and fresh favourites, some new ideas to try and some family-friendly treats – perfect for your next Taco Tuesday.
Congratulations too, to Emily from Recipes and Reviews, who was the winner of this recipe challenge, with her amazing recipe for Mexican-style bean ball tacos.
- Mexican Bean Ball Tacos, from Recipes and Reviews
- Churros Taco Bowls, from Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen
- Mexican Prawn Soft Tacos, by Rosalillium
- Mexican layered salad taco bowls, by Lavender and Lovage
- Pulled chicken spicy tacos, from Miss Pond
- Tacos Four Ways, by You Baby, Me Mummy
- Stuffed courgette and Mexican tortilla, by Garden, Cakes, Tea and Me
- Turkey Tacos, by All About You Blog
- Stand and Stuff Taco Boats, by Eats Amazing
- Sweet and Savoury Breakfast Tacos by Mr and Mrs T