One of the best things about summer…you don’t need an excuse to eat copious amounts of delicious ice cream, and if you happen to be a whizz and can make it yourself, the flavour combinations can be absolutely amazing! Of course Foodies100 bloggers are fabulous at keeping the taste buds tantalised and we have put together out favourite ten recipes.
- The Bunny kitchen has come up with a great combination and it is also dairy free. Anyone for pecan and maple ice cream?
- Love chocolate, love peanut butter and love Oreos? You need Miss Mamo’s chocolate peanut butter Oreo explosion no-churn ice cream in your life! It looks as good as it sounds.
- What an exciting dessert this is from Veggie Desserts, a vegan cinnamon ice cream topped with maple roasted radishes! Doesn’t that sound good.
- Another vegan recipe, The Flexitarian makes a gorgeous looking sugar free banana & cherry ice-cream which is also gluten free.
- If you really want to impress, how about a chocolate ice cream bomb…think cherries soaked in kirsch, and chocolate swiss roll, is your mouth watering yet? A great recipe from Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
- You don’t need an ice cream maker for Kavey Eats’ quick and easy Yuzu ice cream made using Korean Yuzu tea. Mmmm.
- Rebel Recipes’ avocado mint choc chip ice cream looks amazing! Plus it is vegan, raw and refined sugar free, the perfect guilt free treat for the whole family this summer.
- If you happen to have a glut of fresh peaches, turn them into Family Friends Food’s fresh peach ice cream, not just pretty it is also a very creamy and refreshing dessert.
- For something a little more tangy how about Thinly Spread’s elderflower and gooseberry ice cream, the sharp gooseberries and the sweet elderflower, a match made in heaven.
- The Circus Gardener whips up a lemon verbena ice cream to serve with a blueberry tart, it looks so so good and it is also all vegan and refined sugar free.
Do you have a favourite ice cream recipe? Tell us in the comments, we would love to know.