Do you find there are particular recipes which conjure up thoughts of bonfire and fireworks nights? For me that would be big wedges of sticky gingerbread, mugs of hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows and huge bowls of chilli.
We have put together a collection of super tasty recipes which will help your bonfire and fireworks celebration go off with a bang! Have fun, stay safe and enjoy lots of really delicious food…
- Any party will certainly be popping and whizzing with A Strong Coffee’s popping edible sparklers! They look great and what a fabulous idea, plus they super easy to make so you can give the job to the children to have fun with.
- Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen’s chocolate apple pops are not only really cute and pretty but what a great way to get some fruit into the diet, even if it is covered in delicious chocolate!
- Mmmmm, mmmm Me and My Shadow has been making mouthwatering cinnamon and cider apple fritters.
- Perfect for big gatherings and a great autumn warmer, this one-pot sweet potato, cauliflower and chickpea shawarma from Food To Glow looks so delicious, and it is also vegan.
- Beach Hot Cook has the drinks covered, warm up with her grown up orange and star anise hot chocolate.
- Every Bonfire night party has to have toffee popcorn but Thinly Spread has taken it to another level and introduces her toffee apple popcorn! It looks sooo good.
- Another Bonfire night must have…sausages, and Lavender and Lovage’s bonfire bangers and barbecue beans casserole will satisfy the biggest of appetites.
- Wuthering Bites has made a spicy gluten free pumpkin, romano pepper and chilli soup.
- Treat your guests to homemade honeycomb, it pops and melts in the mouth and screams of fireworks! Try this best ever honeycomb recipe from Tales From The Kitchen Shed.
- A tasty vegetarian treat from Tinned Tomatoes, savoury bonfire night puffs filled with a mix of vegetarian haggis and vegetables. Yum.
Top L to R: Food To Glow | A Strong Coffee | Beach Hut Cook | Me and My Shadow | Tinned Tomatoes | Cherished By Me
Ten more recipes….
- Jibber Jabber UK’s Yorkshire parkin
- Traditional homemade toffee apples from Foodie Quine
- Veggie Desserts’ baked pumpkin donuts with chocolate glaze
- A black treacle and ginger spiced cake from XAmeliaX
- Traditional Lancashire bonfire black peas from Chocolate and Beyond
- Mrs Bishop’s Bakes and Banter’s mulled cider recipe
- Chocolate and walnut marshmallow brownies from Cherished By Me
- Mummy Mishaps’ bonfire night cupcakes
- Bonfire night chicken and bacon from Heidi Roberts Kitchen Talk
- Fuss Free Flavours’ sausage and bacon bonfire party buns
Do you have a favourite recipe you use every year on bonfire night?
Featured Image [Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen]