Everyone loves a big bowl of pasta, served in every which way possible. It works with meat, fish and vegetables, it can be served as a starter, a main and more recently even a dessert! Pasta is quick and super easy to cook and is fab if you have a strict budget to stick to. Plus you will probably find the fussiest of eaters more than happy to tuck into it.
A decadent pasta dish which is impressive but super easy to make is a tasty crab linguine, and it would make a romantic Valentine’s day meal.
Add your favourite pasta recipes to our link up below, and we will share as many as we can on our social media networks.
Decadent Crab & Chilli Linguine recipe…
- 200g Linguine
- 180g white crabmeat
- 100ml white wine
- Zest & juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1 garlic glove, finely chopped & crushed
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
- Cook the linguine as per the instructions and drain reserving 3 tbsp of the liquid
- While the linguine cooks heat the olive oil in a large pan and gently cook the garlic & chilli. You don’t want them to burn
- Increase the heat and add the white wine, then simmer for a few minutes to reduce slightly
- Add the crabmeat, lemon juice, zest, sundried tomatoes and the 3 tbsp of cooking liquid and cook for 1-2 minutes until the crab is warm
- Remove from the heat and stir the linguine, coriander and a little salt to season, into the sauce
- Serve and season with a generous sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper
Link up your favourite pasta recipes
Pin for later:
Photo Credit [Carissa Gan- Unsplash]