UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, Sandhya’s Kitchen, and to our two runners-up, Melissa Jane Lee and Goodness is Gorgeous.
Vita Coco has always been nuts about coconuts, and this month there’s even more reason to celebrate, with the launch of the company’s dairy-free coconut milk alternative.
Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative has no added sugar and if free of both gluten and soy. It’s the perfect healthy choice for breakfast, making a perfect topping for cereals, or to replace milk in your morning cuppa.
Unlike other coconut milk alternatives which are made with a whole lot of water, Vita Coco Coconut Milk is made with 70% coconut, making sure it really does taste like no udder!
Win £500 in our #TastesLikeNoUdder Challenge!
This month, Foodies100 is teaming up with Vita Coco to challenge you to create a delicious, dairy-free breakfast using Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative.
We’d love to see your Vita Coco dairy-free breakfast recipes, whether it’s a coconut based oatmeal, a fresh smoothie, or perhaps a breakfast pancake?
The best recipe, as judged by the folks at Vita Coco, will win a £500 John Lewis voucher, and two runners-up will each receive a £100 John Lewis voucher to spend how they choose. We’d like to see you sharing your pictures, the more pictures the better!
How to Take Part
- All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is come up with an original breakfast incorporating Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative. You can complete the form below to request your free sample direct from Vita Coco (samples are limited).
- To get some inspiration and learn why Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative is such a fab alternative to dairy, check out the Vita Coco website for more information.
- To take part in our challenge, you need to create a blog post sharing an original breakfast incorporating Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative. Your post must be published no later than 5pm on the 19th May, 2017.
- Your post must include instructions to make your recipe, along with images of the dish being prepared, and the final dish! At least one image must show Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative packaging.
- In your post be sure to include the following statement: “This recipe is an entry into the Dairy Free Style Your Breakfast challenge with Vita Coco and Foodies100. See more great breakfast ideas at http://vitacoco.com/uk/”
- Once your post is live, please return to this page and add your entry to the Linky at the bottom of the page.
- We’d also like you to share an image of your recipe on your Instagram page using the #TastesLikeNoUdder hashtag and tagging @VitaCocoUK. Please mention in the caption that your recipe incorporates Vita Coco Coconut Milk alternative.
Request your FREE Sample:
The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Vita Coco Ltd and anyone professionally associated with the promotion. Any entries submitted by agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter. No bulk entries. The competition closes at 5pm on 19th May 2017 (GMT). By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true and your own work. Entries must include an original recipe inspired by Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative, containing Vita Coco Coconut Milk Alternative. Entries must be submitted by means of a blog post. The entrant must include the required entry statement and share an image of their entry on Instagram (not Instagram Stories) including the required tag and information, using the hashtag #TastesLikeNoUdder. The prize for the best recipe is as stated in the competition post. The winner will be selected by the promoter. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative. Entrants must accept their win within 28 days of notification, any claims not received by the promoter within this timeframe will be disqualified. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the end of the promotion, and will be contacted via the details supplied at entry. Only one entry per person is permitted. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at anytime without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter and data controller: Flea Enterprises.