How can it already be May? The months are just flying by, as are the seasons, and before we know it Spring will be over as we hurtle into Summer.
This month however is the time to celebrate British lamb, so we have a simple herb and garlic lamb cutlets recipe to share but as ever look forward to seeing what spring recipe delights everyone else has to offer.
Link your favourite spring recipes below and we will share the love for as many as possible.
Herb and Garlic Lamb Cutlets recipe
- 8 Lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped mint leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all the herbs, garlic, salt & pepper and olive oil in a small bowl
- Make very small cuts with a sharp knife all over the cutlets
- Massage the herb, garlic and oil mixture into the lamb cutlets pushing any bits into the cuts made
- Leave to marinate for half an hour (or up to a day in the fridge)
- Heat the grill or a griddle and cook the cutlets a couple of minutes each side until cooked
- Serve with spring new potatoes and fresh asparagus
Add your favourite recipes for spring!
Pin for later:
Image credits: [José González & Stefan Johnson- Unsplash]