There’s no denying it, gin has become one of the country’s favourite tipples over the last couple of years. With the arrival of more inventive gins, thanks to new distilleries popping up all over the place and premium mixers, we just can’t get enough of gin in cocktails and even love using it for cooking.
With the plethora of fantastic gin recipes available what better excuse do we need to crack open the gin and get experimental with this drink…
- If you really want to treat yourself, try these amazing gin and lemon scones from Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen
- What a great way to start the day, gin and lime marmalade from Feeding Boys.
- My Custard Pie shares how to make the perfect gin and tonic.
- A celebratory lemon and cucumber cake with gin icing from Veggie Desserts
- Fuss Free Flavours’ cucumber and mint gin martini is made lighter by freezing the ingredients and then blending them, it looks beautiful.
- The perfect way to combine afternoon cake and afternoon tipple is Mumzilla’s gin and tonic loaf cake with sloe gin icing.
- Gorgeous gin and tonic cronuts™gin and tonic cronuts™ from Patisserie Makes Perfect.
- Have you ever thought of cooking your mussels in gin? Thankfully Foodie Quine has a tried and tested recipe which is full of flavour, don’t forget the crusty bread to dunk into all that delicious gin infused liquid!
- Gimlet, a gin fizz, bees knees and a queen bee, not one but four gin cocktails from Beach Hut Cook
- If you want to make the most amazing roast chicken try Le Coin De Mel’s gin brined chicken.
More awesome gin recipes…
- Eat Surrey’s Eton mess with blackberry gin cordial
- Gin and tonic marshmallows from Recipes Made Easy
- The Free From Fairy’s rhubarb and orange gin
- Gin cured salmon from Gerry’s Kitchen
- Get in the holiday spirit with Cherished By Me’s triple orange gin and tonic cocktail.
- Edinburgh gin soor plum from Foodie Explorers
- Jen’s Food’s sloe gin cupcakes
- Gin and tonic ice lollies from Mummy Tries
- Belleau Kitchen’s gin and tonic mini bundt cakes
- Gammon and gin from Saucy Dressings
How do you like your gin? Straight up or in a cocktail, or a favourite recipe?
Pin for later:
Pinterest Images Credits [Top-Bottom Jez Timms and Toa Heftiba- Unsplash]