Stokes Sauces are a small, Suffolk based company, and their products are available from Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado and Booths as well as independent stores, farm shops and delis. They focus on unique recipes prepared in small batches with great ingredients and absolutely no cutting corners. A handful of Foodies100 Bloggers have been collaborating with Stokes Sauces on an exciting competition. They were also sent a hamper of sauces to use in their recipes.
In addition to the sauces, they are also offering a wonderful foodie trip for two. If you would like to see the olive trees for yourself, and to find out exactly how special the extra virgin olive oil is, just enter their simple competition. The first prize is a three day trip for two foodies to Crete, including a personal guided tour to a koroneiki olive grove. How good does that sound?
There are also ten runners-up prizes of luxury Stokes hampers. You can enter via this link.
To find out more about the sauces and especially the mayonaisse you can see how our Foodie100 bloggers have used the range of sauces.
- Jam and Clotted Cream, shares her thoughts on the range.
- A Glug of Oil explains that mayo can be a little tricky to make and this jar is so tasty, that it just makes sense to use a jar!
- Fuss Free Flavours has created a roundup of 40 recipe ideas using sauces.
- Eat, Cook, Explore shares how Stokes Sauces are made with quality ingredients.
- Domestic Gothess also lets us know what she thought of the sauces she was sent to try.
- Greedy Gourmet knocked up a delicious Lobster roll using her mayonnaise. It would make a great lunch or party food.
- Tin and Thyme offer up some ways to use mayonnaise including adding is as a great addition to her black chickpea & red quinoa burgers with prunes.
Do let us know what recipes you use mayonnaise in, my favourite is a tuna mayo piled on a jacket potato. Simple but tasty!