They say the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, so today we’re sharing Valentine’s recipes from some top UK food bloggers.
It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day to have a romantic meal for two, but it’s a great excuse for sharing our favourites. Whether it’s aphrodisiac-inducing oysters, chocolate-covered strawberries or a chilled champagne cocktail, good food and company is the dish of the day for this lovefest.
Top Romantic Recipes from UK food Blogs for Valentine’s Day…
- The Petite Cook has whipped up some really cute homemade love Oreo cookies (pictured above) Dutch cocoa powder gives the cookies a really strong flavour and the homemade cream filling is to die for.
- Every Valentine’s meal needs a special cocktail and Plutonium Sox has not one but three recipes on her blog. We especially love the raspberry moijto.
- A delicious after dinner treat is Fashion and Frappes’ chocolate rum balls and can be as simple as you want if you buy a ready made cake, but will still have the wow factor!
- The perfect dessert to eat with two spoons, food blogger Keeper of the Kitchen’s hazelnut chocolate (Nutella) cheesecake looks as good as it sounds. It’s one of our favourite Valentine’s recipes!
- You will certainly impress your loved one with Maison Cupcake’s stunning pink praline heart and white chocolate macarons.
- What better and more romantic way to say ‘I love you’, than with The Free From Fairy’s gluten and dairy free heart shaped chocolate cake. Mmmm.
- Want a super simple Valentine’s recipe? We love this no-bake Valentine’s cheesecake from The Baking Explorer
- Why not get really spicy with this fabulous Indian dinner menu for Valentine’s Day from Hari Ghotra. Visit the blog for all the details.
- These are hot, sweet and delicious, and really easy to make; Valentine’s day cherry pies from Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary
- If you absolutely love the whole romantic theme and want to really go for it with your Valentine’s recipes, how about Family-Friends-Food’s beautiful crispy potato roses and such a fab side dish.
Even more Valentine’s Day recipes…
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from A Strong Coffee.
- Easy Valentine’s Cupcakes from The Basement Bakehouse
- The Cookie Rookie’s love potion martini
- Eats Amazing’s heart-themed fruit kebabs for kids
- Vegan shortbread sweethearts from Veggie Desserts
- Valentine’s Brownies from Donna Dundas Bakes
- Chestnut gnocchi with zucchini and bacon from My Little Italian Kitchen
- The Worktop’s dark chocolate waffles with mascarpone whip
- Passion Fruit Puddle Puddings from Every Nook and Cranny
- Raspberry Vanilla Heart Biscuits from Bryony’s Kitchen
Do you celebrate Valentine’s day? Does it involve food? What are your favourite recipes?
Pin for later: