Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to UK residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their families of Morphy Richards UK Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Closes for receipt of entries, 31st August 2012.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. To enter go to www.foodies100.co.uk and upload either a link to your cake recipe online, or provide your name and recipe title, and then submit your entry by email to Janelle. All work must be your own original recipe.
5. The winning entries will be determined by the panel of judges appointed by the promoter, including at least one independent judge, and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the award. The criteria for judging is best Summer bakes, in the opinion of the judges.
6. All material submitted will remain the copyright of the entrant but they agree to give free usage rights to the Promoter for the duration of the campaign, for any purpose.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
8. The prize is a set of food preparation products from Morphy Richards’ new range.
9. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. No cash alternative.
11. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities
12. The winner’s name and county will be displayed at www.homeofthehouseproud.co.uk for a period of 2 months following the closing date.