- The Promoter is Colliers Mature Welsh Cheddar, Fayrefield Foods, Englesea House, Barthomley Road Crewe, Cheshire CW1 5UF
- The title of the competition is ‘Design a Recipe’ (the “Competition”).
- The Competition will run from 9.00 am BST on Monday 11th January 2016 (the “Opening Date”) to 12.00 am (midnight) BST Sunday 17th January 2016 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries to the Competition must be posted on either Colliers Cheese Facebook Page or Tweet about the post tagging Colliers Cheese on Twitter by no later than 12.00 am on the Closing Date (the “Entries”). Any Entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Competition:
(a) Design a recipe using Colliers Mature Welsh Cheddar as an ingredient and post your link to our Facebook page using the hashtag #ColliersRecipe along with a photo (if applicable) of your recipe
(b) Enter via Twitter by tweeting @colliercheese with a link to your recipe and include the hashtag #ColliersRecipe and a photo (if applicable) of your recipe
- By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by
- These terms and conditions;
- The applicable terms and conditions of Facebook www.Facebook.com/policies; and
- The applicable terms and conditions of Twitter (https://twitter.com/tos?lang=en) (together the “Terms”).
- The Competition entries will be judged by an independent judging panel based on the originality and creativity of the comment. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- The Competition is only open to residents in Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except: (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;; (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration;; or (c) members of the immediate families or households of (d) and (e) above. (an “Entrant”)
- In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter will not accept Competition entries that are: (a) automatically generated by computer;; (b) completed by third parties or in bulk;; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;; or (d) incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry to the Competition per person on Facebook and on Twitter. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. For the avoidance of doubt, an Entrant may enter on both Facebook and Twitter but will only be eligible to be judged to win 1 (one) Prize.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition. Any comments or photos that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed.
- The prize is a 3-course meal at The Hardwick Restaurant located in Abergavenny Wales for 2 people and an overnight stay in a double room for 2 people at The Hardwick. Food is to be selected from the a-la-carte menu and includes a bottle of house wine, any additional wine or spirits will be charged.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- In order to claim the Prize you must respond to the Promoter within 7 (seven) days of receipt of message from the Promoter with your postal address.
- The winners of the Competition (the “Winner”) will be announced on Facebook and Twitter within 7 (seven) days of the Closing Date (the “Announcement Date”).
- The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the Winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date using the email address provided with the Competition entry or via Facebook or Twitter.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the details or account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within 7 (seven) days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all complete and eligible entries.
- It is the responsibility of an Entrant to ensure that the Facebook or Twitter account they used to enter the Competition is active and valid and they are contactable via these accounts.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their Prize within 7 (seven) of days of the
Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct Entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website http://www.collierscheese.com and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non- exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub- licence the Competition entry.
- If you are the Winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the Winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition. 30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of any of the Terms, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook and/or Twitter bear no responsibility for this Competition and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook and/or Twitter from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Competition.
- Multiple entries on Twitter in a single day will not be accepted and the use of the hashtag provided should only be used on relevant updates.