1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Cypriot New Potatoes, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Any entries submitted by agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter. No bulk entries.
3. The competition closes at 10pm on Friday Feb 10, 2017 for receipt of all entries by the promoter.
4. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true and your own work.
5. The prize;
• One prize of a £800 voucher to be redeemed with Superbreaks. Two runners-up prizes of one £100 Tesco gift card.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
7. Entrants must accept their win within 28 days of notification, any claims not received by the promoter within this timeframe will be disqualified.
8. The winner will be notified by email by 24th February 2017 and will be contacted via the details supplied at entry.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at anytime without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.