Food vloggers are a perfect match for YouTube – what better than being able to see a recipe demonstrated ‘live’?
Food vlogs have exploded on YouTube in recent years and today we’re happy to share our top 10 YouTube vloggers of 2018, based on a combination of average views per video and subscribers to the channel. The Top 10 is based on data collected from July 2017 to June 2018.
If you’re a brand interested in working with the top food bloggers in the UK on video campaigns, whether it’s reviews, ambassador roles or creative collaborations, then please do check out our outreach services for brands and request a free trial of our influencer outreach platform, Fleamail.
- Alla’s Yummy Food (83.1k subscribers, 6.2m views)
- Happyfoods Tube (25.1k subscribers, 4.9m views)
- The Diet Kitchen (62.8k subscribers, 1.9m views)
- Al’s Kitchen (19.9k subscribers, 2.6m views)
- My Fussy Eater (17.2k subscribers, 2m views)
- Hari Ghotra (14.7k subscribers, 1.6m views)
- Eats Amazing (7.4k subscribers, 1.7m views)
- Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen (15.7k subscribers, 648k views)
- Tastefully Vikkie (8.2k subscribers, 1.2m views)
- Ginger’s Keto in the UK (9.2k subscribers, 474.5k views)
(Last updated June 2018)