Instagram is where food lovers go to be inspired – it’s packed with creative, gorgeous photography of everything from complex cakes to healthy snacks and global cuisine.
What’s not to love?
Below are our top 10 Food Instagram Influencers of 2018 – congratulations to everyone who made the list! The ranking is based on follower numbers each month from July 2017 to June 2018 (the current follower count of each account is also listed).
If you’re a brand interested in working with the top food bloggers in the UK on Instagram, blog or video campaigns, whether it’s recipe development, reviews, ambassador roles or creative collaborations, then please do check out our outreach services for brands and request a free trial of our influencer outreach platform, Fleamail.
- Rebel Recipes (212.6k followers)
- Dooney’s Kitchen (175.4k followers)
- SlimmingWorldxGemx (126.7k followers)
- Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen (118.1k followers)
- Sugar Ruffles (114.7k followers)
- Bea Lubas (106.4k followers)
- Carrot & Crumb (74.2k followers)
- Twigg Studios (73.7k followers)
- Jane’s Patisserie (66.8k followers)
- Two Chubby Cubs (62.9k followers)
(Updated June 2018)