The Foodies100 is a directory of brilliant UK food and drink blogs and influencers. Every month, we rank all the blogs and social media channels in our community using a unique scoring algorithm that reflects a blog’s popularity, influence and engagement. If you’re a blogger, the Foodies100 is a great place to promote your content, and discover other great creators.
Are you a UK food influencer?
If you’re a UK food and drink content creator, then we’d love to welcome you to our community. As a Foodies100 member you can :
- Promote your content to our members, and find great new creators to follow
- Download exclusive online e-books and access online webinars to help you learn new creator skills
- Attend Foodies100 social events, parties and various workshops across the UK
- Connect with brands for advertising, review and event opportunities via our brand-influencer messaging platform
To join the Foodies100, simply fill in the registration form and once your account is validated (we try to only include blogs where the majority of content (over 90%) is food related), you will be issued a user ID and password that will give you access to the members-only content on our website. You’ll also be able to download a personalised Foodies100 badge, which will display your Foodies100 ranking on your blog each month.
Are you a brand looking to work with top UK food influencers?
If you are interested in working with the UK’s top food influencers, then the Foodies100 can help. We provide a range of services to brands from ambassador programmes to strategic consulting, sponsored posts and advertising opportunities, as well as providing companies with fast access to the complete Foodies100 community of UK food influencers via our Fleamail database, and our opt-in brand to influencer messaging service.
To subscribe to the Foodies100 as a brand or PR agency, please visit Fleamail to sign up to our brand services. If you’re interested in finding out more about our services, please take a look at our What We Do page.
How are the Foodies100 rankings calculated?
The Foodies100 ranks almost 4,000 active UK food influencers every single month using different metrics designed to measure a blog’s popularity, influence, and engagement.
We score accounts using a number of metrics, listed below from most to least weighted:
- Instagram: we look at each account’s following and engagement
- Blog traffic: second, we look at the number of visitors to each influencer’s blog in the past 30 days, looking at both unique users and page impressions
- Twitter: number of followers
- Backlinks: total number of backlinks, plus new backlinks gained or lost in the past 30 days
- YouTube: average number of views per video in the past 30 days
- Domain Authority: indicates how well the site ranked in search over the past 30 days
There’s a problem – what can I do?
Because our index relies on other people’s software and websites, sometimes problems can occur – if this happens, let us know and we’ll do our best to fix it as soon as possible. You can also log-in to your account at any time to see a complete breakdown of your scores. If you have a problem registering with us, or using the Foodies100, then please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
Can you remove my blog?
Absolutely. If you’re the site owner and you would prefer we don’t include your blog or social media pages in our directory, we’re happy to remove you, no questions asked. We may still list public sites and social media pages in our ranking chart.
Who publishes the Foodies100?
The Foodies100 community of UK food influencers was created in December 2011 by freelance journalist and blogger Sally Whittle, who writes a blog called Who’s the Mummy? The Foodies100 is published by Flea Enterprises, publishers of the Tots100 index of UK parent blogs, and organisers of The Flea Retreat